- UK 06, US 04 Continental 34 Bust 30" 76cm Waist 22" 56cm Hips 32" 81cm
- UK 08, US 06 Continental 36 Bust 32" 81cm Waist 24" 61cm Hips 34" 86cm
- UK 10, US 08 Continental 38 Bust 34" 86cm Waist 26" 66cm Hips 36" 91cm
- UK 12, US 10 Continental 40 Bust 36" 91cm Waist 28" 71cm Hips 38" 96cm
- UK 14, US 12 Continental 42 Bust 38" 96cm Waist 30" 76cm Hips 40" 102cm
- UK 16, US 14 Continental 44 Bust 40" 102cm Waist 32" 81cm Hips 42" 107cm
- UK 18, US 16 Continental 46 Bust 42" 107cm Waist 34" 86cm Hips 44" 112cm
Size Length to heel Thigh Circumference thigh
- XS Palm Circumference 6.5" / 16.5 cm
- S Palm Circumference 7" / 17.5 cm
- M Palm Circumference 7.5" / 19 cm
- L Palm Circumference 8 / 20 cm
- XL Palm Circumference 8.5"/ 21.5 cm
Use your dominant hand (if you are right handed use your right hand, if you are left handed use your left hand). Using a string or a tape measure, measure the circumference of your palm hand.
Wrap the tape or string around your hand, over your knuckles, returning the tape measure (or string) to the starting point.
After wrapping your hand, the reading on the tape measure is your glove size. If using a string, after marking the string, lay it flat on a ruler to measure your size in inches.
MADE TO MEASURE
For made to measure items (35% surcharge) please send an e-mail with all specification to email@example.com .
How to take measurements :
The measurements that you definitely need are your chest, waist and hips. You may also want to take some other measurements as well. (Specific for the item).
When taking these measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one. Make sure that, when you circle your chest, waist, or hips,
the tape is level and neither too tight nor too loose. Also measure yourself on your bare skin, not over clothes.
- Chest: Measure the circumference of your chest. Place one end of the tape measure at the fullest part of your bust, wrap it
around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and back to the front) to get the measurement.
- Waist: Measure the circumference of your waist. Use the tape to circle your waist (sort of like a belt would) at your natural waistline,
which is located above your belly button and below your rib cage. Don’t suck in your stomach, or you’ll get a false measurement.
- Hips: Measure the circumference of your hips. Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip, and back to where you started.
Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.
- Thigh: Measure the circumference of the fullest part of your thigh. Wrap the tape measure around your thigh from front to back and then around to the front
Sleeve length: Place your hand at your waist (your elbow should be bent at a 90-degree angle). From your shoulder, down your arm to the elbow, and then on to the wrist.
Latex it’s an extremely stretchy and elastic material, because of its characteristic the measurement of the actual garment will be slightly smaller than body ones.